Dr. Rajat Kandhari
MD, Consultant Dermatologist, Specialist in Lasers & Aesthetic Procedures, MSc-Non Surgical Facial Aesthetics
His passion and vision has led to the formation of “Veya Aesthetics” wherein Dr. Rajat and his team follow a methodical, graded and step by step technique for improving features of the face, thereby maintaining a natural and soft look, which is noticeable but not obvious.
“At Veya Aesthetics we strive to restore the balance and harmony of the face by working on its shape and contours to provide our patients with natural results and a gorgeous face.”, says Dr. Rajat.
Dr. Kandhari is also editor and reviewer to many journals including the Indian Journal of Dermatology and Associate ed. Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery (JCAS).
Dr. Rajat has been closely involved with the Delhi Chapter of the Indian Association of Dermatology and served the branch in the capacity of the Vice President (2016-17), the Honorary Secretary (2015-16), the Joint Secretary (2014-15) and the Treasurer (2013-14). He is currently a part of the coveted Special Interest Group for Lasers and Aesthetics (SIGLA) and also SIG Psoriasis in affiliation with the National Dermatology body.
2. EADV Fellowship award (Prague, 2012)
3. International Congress of Dermatology – Global Education Award (New Delhi, 2013)
4. Imrich Sarkany Scholarship from the European Academy of Dermatology (Istanbul, 2013)
5. Professor Patrick Yesudian Award (Chennai, India)
Key Areas of Interest
2. Lasers for scar reduction
4. Melasma, Susncreens and Cosmeceuticals