Best High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) Treatment in Delhi
Ultracel Q Plus is a non-invasive, ‘facelift’ procedure that uses the safe and gentle effects of focused ultrasound to tighten and lift the loose facial and neck skin. The focused ultrasound energy marks the deep layers of tissue traditionally targeted in surgical facelift treatment, except that with HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound), you don’t need to worry about the incisions or damage caused to the skin with surgical treatment. Ultracel Q plus is not a replacement for surgery and requires a good patient selection for optimal results.
How does this treatment work?
Ultracel Q Plus delivers ultrasound waves in a focused manner to a targeted specified depth, which stimulates collagen production, resulting in an increased amount of collagen in the skin. As a result, the skin gradually firms and tightens and provides a firmer appearance that looks natural.
The target layer is the SMAS (Superficial Musculo-aponeurotic System) which essentially lies between the fat and the muscle. This is the layer that surgeons target or tighten amongst various other things in an actual surgical facelift. In the case of the ultracel, it makes tiny holes in the SMAS, which eventually contracts and tightens, giving a firmer and tighter feel and a lifting effect to the skin.
Who is an ideal candidate?
People who are struggling with the following concerns are ideal candidates for this treatment.
1. Sagging face or jowls
2. Submental fat or double chin
3. Blunted jawline and broad face
4. Drooping brow
5. Crepe neck, neck lines, sagging neck
6. Saggy arms, mild sagging in the breasts
7. Lines around the lip, knee, and/or décolletage
8. Combination for an overall regimen along with other lasers, lipolysis, or injectables for the VeyaTIGHT or VeyaLIFT.
HIFU Ultracel Q plus treatment helps in:
• Jawline definition and chiseled jawline
• Decreasing double chin
• Tightening of the neckline (décolletage) or the turkey neck
• Body shaping and toning post-pregnancy
• Bum lifting and shaping
• Tummy tucking and diminishing love handles
• Lifting the eyebrows, eyelids, and cheeks
Why Ultracel Q Plus?
Ultracel Q Plus is a non-invasive lifting and tightening and provides:
1. Fast treatment – 300 shots in 3 minutes – You can be in and out in a jiffy. Your time is important to us, and particularly in times of COVID-19, fast treatment with Ultracel Q Plus under proper safety measures is actually a breeze.
2. Two different types of cartridges – Using a Dot cartridge for a focal area with powerful energy. (local heating) and using Linear cartridge for a wider area with energy to overall face evenly for the best contouring effect (bulk heating)
3. Minimal pain – Ultracel Q Plus is a new age HIFU treatment with minimal downtime and minimal pain due to its supremely powered dot and linear cartridges.
4. Array of cartridges for small and large areas
5. Backed by solid clinical research stating its efficacy and safety on all skin types. It is US FDA Approved for non-surgical skin tightening and lifting.
What to expect?
Ultracel Q Plus is a great method to safely counteract the effects of gravity and time by lifting, tightening, and toning loose skin. Depending on the area(s) you want to be treated, it takes 30-90 minutes to tighten and improve the skin while employing the body’s own subtle healing mechanisms gently, gradually, and reliably restore support to the skin and its underlying tissues.
Things to know about Ultracel Q Plus
• No special preparation
• Single treatment followed by a ‘touch up’ treatment and then a six month follow up
• Initial results immediately following the procedure, but the ultimate lifting effects will take 2–3 months, as tired collagen is rejuvenated and supplemented with new, stronger collagen.
• Multiple sessions over a period of time translates into better outcomes
• Combination with fillers, other devices, threads, botulinum toxin, and/or injection lipolysis provides the best optimal outcomes depending on individual patients. Dr. Rajat carves out a bespoke plan for each patient depending upon the goals of the patient and what is achievable.
• The skin may appear red or slightly swollen in specific areas, which may last up to two hours or longer.
• There may be slight tenderness and tingling in an area for a few hours after treatment, as well as some tenderness to the touch for a few weeks.
• One can resume their normal skincare regimen after the procedure and can also take a shower.
• If needed, take NSAIDs for managing pain.
Ultracel appears to be an attractive alternative if you’re looking for a natural, non-surgical, ‘no downtime’ approach to noticeably improved lax skin.
He is the most honest and friendly doctor I have met so far which I believe is very important aspect in understanding the issue. And he is great at what he does.
Dr. Rajat Khandari is an excellent doctor. He is quite patient in explaining the problem to the patient. Staff is very polite. Overall a good experience.
Best Dermatology office I have ever been to. The office is very clean and simple. A very calming environment to enter into. I saw dr Rajat Kandhari. He was very efficient and knowledgeable. He made me feel very comfortable during my procedure. Time management and professionalism is very important to me. Dr Kandhari excelled in both. He does magic to your face. I highly recommend going to him. I will definitely be back for my future dermatology needs.
Dr Rajat is very polite and patient doctor.. He understood my concerns and the course of treatment prescribed was brilliant.. I am a happy patient
Dr. Rajat Kandhari is very caring and helpful person.He recommended me the best and advised proper medical treatment. I am glad that i meet Dr Rajat. Thank you so much Dr. Rajat for your advice and care.
I have been coming to Dr Rajat for more than a year for myself and my son. Everytime From the time I walked into the doctor’s office I am greeted with the smiles by his staff members. They are all very polite and very helpful. Dr. Rajat always to listen to my health needs before answering the questions I have. His recomendation has always works for me This is the best experience I have had in a doctor’s office
Dr. Rajat is the best doctor. He is very polite and calm. He advised me the best medical treatment. May God give him a lot of success in his life.
This is our 4th visit and Dr. Rajat Kandhari is very professional and excellent with his patients. He’s one of the best dermatologist in Delhi. We are very happy and with his treatments we have had good results. Nice atmosphere in the clinic along with good and helpful staff. Wish him all the best.
Very polite person, treatment procedure and medication are explained in depth. The time and attention to the patient is given with patience n warmth. Would recommend to all.
Dr. Rajat recommended treatment is very effective.He will treat your skin disorder in a vary effective way. For long and difficult skin problems, the concern must meet Dr. Rajat.